Monday, December 23, 2013

Loretta's Happy Ending


We received an update from Loretta's new family. It sounds like Miss Loretta is a frequent traveler and is having fun in her furever home.
I think we will have a wonderful Christmas with her. We have done a lot of traveling with her the last few weeks; we have a condo in Va Beach that we went to the weekend we got her. We then traveled in SC where our daughter lives. She has meet all of the family dogs except for a very playful yellow lab male. She will probably enjoy playing with him at Christmas. Our daughters' dog is elderly and he tried to play but tires out quickly.


She has been a wonderful addition to our family. She has had a few accidents in the house but nothing out of the ordinary. She definitely doesn't like the rain or the snow.


I have attached a few pictures that I took last week.  The pics are in my office at home where I am well guarded. She also likes to sleep under my desk.



No comments:

Post a Comment