Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Brandy

Brandy's Happy Ending

I adopted Brandy, who I have renamed to Georgia Peach aka Peaches, at the beginning of November. When I brought her home, everything was so new: stairs, leash, food, toys, love etc. Within a week, she had already begun to warm up to my home and our new life together, and I finally felt comfortable enough to introduce her to her new big sister, my 12 year old lab, Bella. The two of them are a match made in puppy heaven. Bella teaches Peaches so much, and Peaches brings out the inner puppy in Bella. They keep each other company, and I really believe that they were meant to be together.

Having Peaches in my life has brought me so much joy. Every time I am greeted by her, I immediately smile. I can't imagine her not being a part of our little family. Peaches and I love hanging out in the dog park playing with the other dogs in our neighborhood and going on walks together out at my farm in rural VA.

Attached is a photo from the day that Peaches and Bella met (note Bella's huge smile about her new sister).

Thanks to everyone at Cocker Spaniel Adoption Center for helping me bring little miss Georgia Peach into my life!!!

Kind regards,

- The Leepson Family


No comments:

Post a Comment