Sunday, December 15, 2019

Baxter

In Memory of Baxter

Baxter was so loved by his mom Maryanne. His life was to short due to Mast cell cancer. I'm hoping that all dog lovers will keep up to date on canine cancers and donate to any canine cancer research. Baxter is looking down and sending his love to the CSAC for giving him a chance. Baxter was our first rescue. Baxter never growled, or yipped .His first two years of life were in a kennel, then he came to us. He went blind in one eye two years ago. He sat without a problem putting three meds in his eyes twice a day. My heart went with him because of the love he gave everyday. When I found a lump in May, I scheduled his surgery. We thought we were home free. My poor buddy had a reoccurrence after 3 months. The mast cell came back with a vengeance. I promised my Baxter on his last day I would do whatever I could to help get rid of this terrible canine cancer. Baxter was the love of my life. A dog 7 years old is to young to be gone. He was special.

-The Binkowski Family

1 comment:

  1. tky so much for posting that. I am Baxter's mom and I will not break the promise to him,

    ReplyDelete