Thursday, September 5, 2013

Whitney's Happy Ending

My name is Whitney and I am a CSAC success story!!  I was so lucky to be rescued from a puppy mill in Lancaster County by a nice lady and taken into the loving care of CSAC.  I don't think I was ever to a vet before, but CSAC made sure I was spayed and everything else I needed was taken care of.  What nice people they are.  I have never been treated this well in all my seven years.  Even being at the vet and having an operation was not so bad because of all the people saying all kinds of sweet things to me.  When I was recovered I got a home with my foster mom, Candi.  There were other dogs at Candi's home for me to hang out with.  It was great and Candi loves me so much.  She took super care of me until CSAC found my furever home.  That happened after a couple months.  
 
   One day a lady and man came to visit me in my foster home.  I was still timid around people and I was a little scared to greet them.  But they persisted and I knew all of a sudden that this lady was my mom.  Candi told them all about me and gave them directions about all the things I love.  Then she kissed me goodbye and took a picture of me.  The lady's name is Anne and she took me to her house.  I met her two cats and I was not scared of them at all.  They were a little perplexed about me.  
 
    I have lived at my new home for a few months now and I love my furever home and my mom.  I have a great backyard to be in and walks to take and yummy food and treats to eat.  My mom just loves to kiss me all the time and tell me how much she loves me.  I just wiggle my little butt and tell her the same thing.  I thank CSAC for helping me find my mom and my furever home.  I am so happy with my mom and the two cats, and I love that this is my real home.  I am truly a loved girl. 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful happy ending for Whitney! We got our Cocker Spaniel from CSAC. They were great to work with, and Brittany was just a joy. She also was "7 or 8" years old when we got her from them. We had 5 wonderful years with her, and wouldn't trade them for all the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cocker,Hunter,also came from CSAC in 2002. He is now 13 and I love him more each day.

    ReplyDelete