Sunday, March 18, 2018

Brooklyn

In Memory of Brooklyn

Brooklyn lost her life to Cancer. She went from a super happy, loving dog to one who was in obvious pain and slept all the time. How do I describe Brooklyn - From the day I got her she was one of those dogs who loved life, me and even her “sister” also rescued, Amy. Brooklyn did everything with enthusiasm. She always did whatever I asked of her. She never got into the trash, didn’t beg for food when I was eating, unlike her sister, never had an accident in the house, came when called, and when she got excited ( usually when it was time for breakfast and/or dinner) she had the cutest bark - high in altitude and just filled love and happiness. She was the perfect dog. The only thing I was not happy about was that I had her only one year before Cancer took her. She will be missed dearly.

-The Shoemaker Family

No comments:

Post a Comment