Saturday, September 11, 2021

Toebe

In Memory of Toebe


He came to us in June 2013 as a four-year old with many health issues due to neglect. We learned what it truly means to heal a body and soul with love and attention.

Toebe was just the companion I prayed for. He was my baby, and I was his person. He wanted nothing more than to be with me and our family all the time. He was playful, loving, silly, curious, always up for a walk or to cuddle on the couch. He was my beautiful shadow.

In the last year, though, his health slowly deteriorated until a diagnosis of cancer was made. Toebe passed away and crossed the rainbow bridge on Friday, September 3, 2021. We miss him terribly but are ever grateful for the love and devotion he freely gave to each member of our family. He now runs pain free with his sisters, Cassidy and Dixie.

- The Spillman Family


 

No comments:

Post a Comment