Monday, October 27, 2014

Lucy's Happy Ending

My name is Lucy and I am a CSAC success story. I do not know much about my past all. I ended up in Maryland looking for a new home. My old family gave up on me so I have been looking for a new home but it is kind of hard to do that in a kennel.

One day a whole family came to visit me at the Westminster Pet Expo. They were so nice. When they got there, I let them pick me up and I gave them kisses right away! The next day I went to visit them at their house! I made myself right at home. They told me I was here to stay forever. I loved sitting on my new families' laps and on the couches. It took some getting used to my new family leaving to go to work, it’s my least favorite part. but I try and stop them by holding on to their legs..they still get away though. Don’t worry, once they get home, I am so excited to see them. I wiggle my butt so hard, and I have to sit on their lap and give them kisses the rest of the day. I knew I was here for forever when my new family came home with a brand new rhinestone collar with my own name on it!

I have lived at my new home for a few months and I love it here I get to take long walks, go on long car rides and relax. My new family even taught me how to shake, sit and lay down. I have almost mastered the whole ring the bell to go outside thing too. I still am really afraid of thunderstorms. When it does thunder, my family lets me come sleep with them in their bed. I am so happy with my new family I want to thank the CSAC for helping me find my forever home. I am so loved at my new home!

Love, 
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment