Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Buster

In Memory of Buster

I knew from the second I met Buster that he was going to be my boy, and he was.  He was my little shadow no matter where I was in the house including the bathroom ;). I remember the first time he walked in the house, he walked in like he owned it, he looked at Bandit like "I'm home so you better move over." I will always remember when I came home he would gallop around the living room until he got loved, and boy did he love to eat. I will miss him dearly. I could not have loved him more if I gave birth to him myself ;). I was the lucky one to have Buster in my life and give him his forever home! We only had Buster in our lives for close to 4 years but he sure did give us a lifetime of love, and we were the lucky ones.

Keep up the great work with the CSAC Rescue, and we will keep on touch with Facebook and when we are ready and one of those baby catches our eye we will ask to adopt again.

-The Plants Family



No comments:

Post a Comment