Friday, August 21, 2015

Graham's Happy Ending

Graham has been with me for over two years now and he is the ultimate lap dog. I cannot go anywhere without him next to me and if I sit he's on my lap in a second!  Suits me just fine. Snugglers are the best! Graham's hearing is not very good due to his ear ablation surgeries, but I have been teaching him sign language. He is very attentive and learns quickly. Graham is my buddy when we participate in the CSAC parades, and he loves to go on car rides anywhere. He has been nothing but loving to his sister Grace and they are best of friends. Grace is his ears alerting him to anything going on. He can actually hear her barking due to her high pitched tone. Thank you CSAC for letting me adopt him.

- The Hunter Family


No comments:

Post a Comment