Monday, August 24, 2015

Rhett and Scarlett's Happy Ending

July 2014 we lost our dear Liberty.  We said no more dogs, because loosing them was so hard.  One day, I started just to "look" at the Cocker Rescue site and I see the pictures of Rhett and Stella (Scarlett). Hoping each day that they would be adopted together, everyday they are still there.  I knew we had to adopt them together!  We went thru the adoption process and were approved.  October 4th we went to "look" at them, but knew we (I) were going to adopt them.  They came home with us that day.  I can't imagine one without the other and am so glad that we were able to keep them together. They have filled ours hearts again.  Thank you to the volunteers and foster parents the took such good care of them.

- The Newby Family


 

No comments:

Post a Comment