Thursday, August 8, 2013

Cocker Spaniel Plant Hangers


I discovered someone that will make us plant hangers with the Cocker Spaniel design from our business card.  They can make all kinds of animals, flowers, birds etc....  The hangers are made out of metal and are powder coated black.  I will be taking orders for them to see what kind of interest there is for them.  A portion of the sales will be donated to CSAC.  The sizes vary for the different styles that he makes, but the Cocker Spaniel is approx.  10" high X 12" long.  The cost will be $15.00 each.  Shipping will be extra from me to you.  I am not sure how long it will be to get them made because this is a side job/hobby for the man that makes them.  I am trying to get better prices by buying in a larger quantity in hopes to make more $$$ for CSAC.  If I get a good response from everyone, I will also order some extra to sell at events.

These will also make some adorable Christmas Gifts!!!!!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment